TIPS OF AUCTION
1. Draw a comparison of prices involving comparable properties in the vicinity of which the subject
2. Plan your budget wisely, set price range for property/ies that is within your budget. Endure your financial
3. Financing facilities will be provided for eligible successful bidder/s. Successful bidder/s are encouraged
4. Take into account the possible cost of repairs that need to be carried out on the subject property; as well
5. Investor/s on the one hand, would be on the lookout for ROI ( Return on Investment ), i.e. Rental per
6. You can view the auction property externally, but remember NOT to trespass into the subject property.
7. Be ready for up-bidding situation where you may not be able to buy at the Reserve Price. In such a
8. Successful bidder/s may call up the Bank for enquiry of general procedure/s for matters after auction.
9. Obtain your own legal advice to better protect your interest.
10. Last but no least, create your own tangible asset portfolio and passive income by buying more auction